- Born and raised in Conway, PA.
- Bellevue resident for 13 years.
- Married to Ron Coder for 27 years.
Education and Employment:
- (1986-1996) Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales.
- (1996-Present) Founder and President of Inta-Great, a leadership training, and development company. www.inta-great.com
- Bachelors Degree in Communications from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
- Masters Degree in Organizational Leadership from Geneva College.
- (2009-Present) 2 terms Bellevue Council (President 2009-2011) (2015-Present Vice President)
- Wrote/awarded grants for Allegheny Together (Business District revitalization) Streetscape, Skateplaza-2.5M, Playful Cities/Kaboom playground.
- Lead the renovation of the Bellevue Borough Building.
- (2008-Present) Founder/Chair Bonafide Bellevue/BIGr (2008-present) which has created Improve the Vue, House Tour, Live-Learn-Grow, Herb Garden, Bike and Hike Trail and Farmers Market partnership.
- (2013-2015) President of CONNECT (Congress of Neighboring Communities) Appointed by the City, County, and 40 urban core communities to lead a bi-partisan group of elected officials to work on Regional issues together. Bellevue Delegate (2009-Present)
- (2012-Present) Appointed by ALCOSAN as a Three Rivers Wet Weather board member to represent all Allegheny County municipalities in the planning of sewer and stormwater management. Brought planning and budget to Bellevue’s MS4 plan and Sewer consent order. (2010-Present) Quaker Valley Council of Government Delegate (COG) Appointed by Bellevue Council to work with Northern Tier communities on Inter-Governmental cooperation and shared services.
- (2012) Ran for Pennsylvania State House of Representatives in the 16th District.
- (2012-Present) Board Member North Hills Community Outreach.
- 2015-Present) Board Member Local Government Academy (LGA).